Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  123
Street:   Wrenwood
Name:  null
Family:  Fay
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  Y
Built:   1955
Sec  29
Sub  Terrace Hills
Lot:  12
Architect:  Pease house
Cont/Build:  null

Description:  
#Owners:  3
Original Use:  Residential
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  N
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N

Changes Description:   The Lilleys rebuilt the original garage as a family room. 1979 - Roger Stafford added a 2 1/2 car detached garage. The Fays updated with new windows. 2002 - permit for Kevin & Llewellyn Fay to add and remodel. Add front porch Jane Yancey, architect). 2010 permit for Inground Pool by Tri-State Pools for Fay.


Owners:

Current Owner: Kevin P. & Llewellyn Fay Date Fr: 1990 Date To: 
Original: Frances M. Lilley (& Robert)  Date Fr: 1955 Date To: 1977
1: Roger O. & Frances Stafford Date Fr 1: 1977 Date To 1: 1990
2:  Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 
3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10:  1975


Stories

Story 1   Easement given by the original owners to create a driveway to allow the development of 2 homes on Kent Circle.


Directories:

195-76 Directories: Robert & Frances Lilley

1978-86 Directories: Roger & Frances Stafford

1988 Directory:

1990-12 Directories: Kevin & Llewellyn Fay

2015 & 2017 Directories: Fay, Kevin and Llewellyn