Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  130
Street:   Winding Brook
Name:  null
Family:  Rolih
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  N
Built:   1965
Sec  29
Sub  Thompson's Terrace Acres B
Lot:  29
Architect:  Steinkamp & Nordloh
Cont/Build:  Glen Wright

Description:  
#Owners:  6
Original Use:  Residential
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  Y
Add To:  N
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N


Owners:

Current Owner: Susan D. Rolih Date Fr: 2001 Date Toc: 
Original: (Glen Wright) Date Fr: 1965 Date To: 1965
1: John S. & Doris F. Swanton Date Fr 1: 1965 Date To 1: 1968
2: John S. & Cecile D. Yeager Date Fr 2: 1968 Date To 2: 1974
3: Sandra L. & David Bowen Date Fr 3: 1974 Date To 3: 1979
4: Elizabeth L. Biederman Date Fr 4: 1979 Date To 4: 1991
5: John C. & Margaret S. Harbison Date Fr 5: 1991 Date To 5: 2001
6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10:  1975


Stories

Story 1   The deeds for Windingbrook are interesting in that they show the Iuen ownership for their farm and dairy from 1883 until 1960 when the property was sold to O. O. Thompson for development.
Story 2   John S. Yeager was buried in Armstrong Chapel cemetery 1 August 1992, Section 3, Row 62, Grave 3.
Story 3   Margaret Schulkers Harbison was born 14 January 1950 and died 14 June 2007, aged 57 years, buried in St. Thomas Church Columbarium, Section 3, Niche 91.


Directories:

1967-68 Directory: Jack & Doris Swanton

1969-72 Directories: John & Cecile or Cecily Yeager

1973-74 Direct: '' (Sold 1974)

1975-76 Direct: David & Sandra Bowen

1978 Directory: (moved to 909 Princeton)

1980-88 Directories: E. L. Biederman

1990-91 Direct: '' (Sold 1991)

1992-99 Directories: Jack & Margie Harbison (moved from 732 Elm)

2000-01 Direct: (Sold 2001)

2002-12 Directories: Susan Rolih

2015 Directory: Rolih, Susan

2017 Directory: Rolih, Susan