Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  309
Street:   Terrace Place
Name:  null
Family:  Holloway
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  Y
Built:   1955/6
Sec  23
Sub  Sibley's Lots 3 & 4 of Camden City
Lot:  46, 47 (par 150,151)
Architect:  John Dumford
Cont/Build:  John Dumford

Description:  
#Owners:  2
Original Use:  Residential
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  N
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N

Changes Description:   1964 - The Holloways contracted with John Dumford to convert the attached garage plus a few more feet into a bedroom, full bath and dining room as a condition of sale. 1965 - added a rear metal storage shed but later gave it away. 1979 - added screened in porch.1982 - built a detached 2 car garage. 1986 - enclosed porch, replaced windows, removed an interior wall and installed a bay window. (All additions by the Holloways)


Owners:

Current Owner: William L.  & Elizabeth Holloway  Date Fr: 1964 Date To: 
Original: Johnr. & Vera Dumford Date Fr: 1955 Date To: 1964
1:  Date Fr 1:  Date To 1: 
2:  Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 
3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10:  1975


Stories



Directories:

1959-60 Directories: John & Vera Dumford

1962-63 Direct: '' (moved to 219 Rugby)

1963-64 Direct: -----

1965-2012 Directories: Bill & Betsy Holloway

2015 Directory: Holloway, Bill and Betsy

2017 Directory: Holloway, Bill and Betsy