Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  2
Street:   Stumps
Name:  Drackett Field
Family:  null
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  N
Built:  
Sec  28
Sub  null
Lot:  null
Architect:  null
Cont/Build:  null

Description:  
#Owners:  null
Original Use:  Farm land (Corn field)
Current Use:  Athletics

CHANGES - As Built:  null
Add To:  null
Sub From:  null
Replace:  1979 - Terrace Park Recreation Committee erected a shelter and equipment barn.


Owners:

Current Owner:  Date Fr:  Date To: 
Original:  Date Fr:  Date To: 
1:  Date Fr 1:  Date To 1:  1975


Stories

Story 1   Corn grew here before it became a playing field. If a tennis ball went over the fence into this field there was no use looking for it. James Iuen once owned 25 acres in the Drackett Field area (see information with 800 Indian Hill Road). Walter Kunz sold this land to the Recreation Commission (501[c][3]) for Baseball & Soccer and people made tax deductible donations to pay for the land. Bolton Drackett made the largest contribution so it was named Drackett Field.
Story 2   Village Views, June 2009, has an article on the 30th anniversary of Drackett Field


Directories:

1939 Map: Map does not cover area

1942 Map: Stumps Boat Club

1951/3 Map: Stumps Boat Club

1978 Directory: Stumps

1984 Directory: Drackett Field

1986-2001 Directories: ''