Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  115
Street:   Robinwood
Name:  null
Family:  King
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  N
Built:   1959
Sec  28
Sub  Robinwood
Lot:  7
Architect:  null
Cont/Build:  null

Description:  
#Owners:  8
Original Use:  Residential
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  N
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N

Changes Description:   1961 - Frank Tuttle added a 1 car garage and side porch. 1989/95 - lots of replacements and upgrading.


Owners:

Current Owner: Jennifer B. King Date Fr: 2002 Date To: 
Original: Joseph E. & Kathryn M. Miller (owned the Robinson Circus House as well as land all around it where Circus Place and Robinwood Drive were developed.) Date Fr:  Date To: 1959
1: Frank L. & Marjorie L. Tuttle Date Fr 1: 1959 Date To 1: 1966
2: Robert M. & Linda T. Guy Date Fr 2: 1966 Date To 2: 1968
3: Sandra L. McGowen Date Fr 3: 1968 Date To 3: 1979
4: Guenter & Eva M. Maercker Date Fr 4: 1979 Date To 4: 1984
5: William M. & Virginia S. South Date Fr 5: 1984 Date To 5: 1988
6: John Adam & Teresa A. Hannah Date Fr 6: 1988 Date To 6: 1996
7: Jeffrey S. & Jennifer Beach Jackson Date Fr 7: 1996 Date To 7: 2002
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10:  1975


Stories



Directories:

1962-64 Directories: Frank L. & Marge Tuttle

1965-66 Direct: Bud & Jane Brown, renters (moved from 3 Lexington Circle and to 815 Princeton)

1967-68 Direct: Bob & Linda Guy

1969-78 Directories: Phil & Sandy Megowen

1980-82 Directories: Gunter & Eva Maercher

1984-86 Directories: William M. Bill South (Sold 1984)

1988 Directory: ---- (Sold 1988)

1990-95 Directories: J. Adam & Teresa Hannah

1996-99 Directories: Jeff & Jennifer Jackson

2000-01 Direct: (Jeff moved to 414 Elm)

2002-12 Directories: Boyce & Jennifer King

2015 Directory: King, Boyce and Jennifer

2017 Directory: King, Boyce and Jennifer