Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  809
Street:   Park
Name:  null
Family:  Goodwin /Newton
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  Y
Built:   1941
Sec  29
Sub  Eveland
Lot:  19
Architect:  null
Cont/Build:  Eveland brothers, Miles & Harry

Description:  
#Owners:  4F
Original Use:  Residential
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  Y
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N

Changes Description:   1947 - added shutters. Also changes to windows and garage door. 1980 - added patio in rear. (both Weber?)


Owners:

Current Owner: James L. Goodwin & Kim M. Newton Date Fr: 2008 Date To: 
Original: Maynard G. & Hilda M. Nagel Date Fr: 1942 Date To: 1946
1: Ralph J. & Louise B. Weber Date Fr 1: 1946 Date To 1: 
2: Ralph F. & Virginia Kay Weber Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 2006
3: Ronald M. Smith Tr. Date Fr 3: 2006 Date To 3: 2008
4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10:  1975


Stories

Story 1   Louise Weber died before Ralph. Ralph Weber died May 16, 2005. He was a musician.
Story 2   Mrs. Dietrick, who lived here before the Newtons, was Rebecca D. Smith's mother.


Directories:

1942 Map: Maynard Nagel

1951/3 Map: Ralph Weber

1959-2001 Directories: Ralph & Louise Weber, George & Margaret Lott

2002-05 Directories: Ralph Weber

2006-07 Direct: (Sold 2006)

2008-09 Direct: (Sold 2008)

2011-12 Directories: Jim Goodwin & Kim Newton

2015 Directory: Goodwin, Jim and Kim Newton

2017 Directory: Goodwin, Jim and Kim Newton

2017 Directory: Newton, Kim and Jim Goodwin