Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  720
Street:   Park
Name:  null
Family:  Dolan
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  Y
Built:   1963
Sec  29
Sub  George W. Corey
Lot:  49, pt 48&50
Architect:  Clermont Lumber Co.
Cont/Build:  Santee Construction Co. - Frank Sorensen & George TenEyck

Description:  
#Owners:  2
Original Use:  Residential
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  N
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  Y

Changes Description:   F Only addition is deck. 2000 - fence.


Owners:

Current Owner: Philip A. & Sue H. Dolan Date Fr: 2003 Date To: 
Original: Stanley & Jane Harrier Date Fr: 1965 Date To: 
1: Patricia Jane Freeny Harrier Master Date Fr 1:  Date To 1: 2003
2:  Date Fr 2:  Date o 2: 
3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10:  1975


Stories

Story 1   The carriage house of 722 Park was destroyed in 1963 to build this house. It was built for the market and tied up in Ten Eyck's estate when he drowned with a child in Michigan. The Harrier's bought it from Mrs. Ten Eyck. The Harriers moved from Sacramento CA with Jane Harrier's mother, Mrs. Ruth Freeny (from Indianapolis and then Los Angeles CA). She lived with them 4 years and taught piano as she had done in LA. Ruth was a graduate of The College of Musical Art, Indianapolis, Ruth C. Jewell, June 19, 1914. Her framed diploma hangs over her Steinway piano in this house (2014, granddaughter's home). She was a member of Sigma Alpha Iota, a professional Musical Fraternity for women. Ruth died 19 December, 1968. Betty Buschbacher (Sanders Realty) sold the Harriers the house.
Story 2   Jane Harrier Master lived on Indian Hill with her 2nd husband. He, Hazen Parks Master, was born 25 August 1926 and died 10 July 2006, aged 79 years. Following his death Jane moved to 817 Myrtle.
Story 3   The Dolan garden is on the TP Garden Club's 3 August 2010 Garden Walk.


Directories:

1963-64 Direct: ---- (sold off of 722 Park)

1965-2001 Directories: Stan & Jane Harrier & Mrs. Ruth J. Freeny

2002-03 Direct: Jane Harrier (rental property) (Sold 2003)

2004-12 Directories: Phil & Sue Dolan (moved from 721 Indian Hill)

2015 Directory: Dolan, Phil and Sue

2017 Directory: Dolan, Phil and Sue