Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  3
Street:   Oxford
Name:  null
Family:  SOLD
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  N
Built:   1925
Sec  23
Sub  Wanoka Woods & JW Sibley
Lot:  Pt 3, pt 153
Architect:  null
Cont/Build:  Gus Worz

Description:  
#Owners:  null
Original Use:  Unknown
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  N
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N

Changes Description:   Renovation by Bill Howard (see story 2). 2002 - permit for Jim Pustinger to add and remodel. (Epic, contractors, Hans Nuetzel, architect).


Owners:

Current Owner: Date Fr: 2012 Date To: 
Original: Edward Friedlander Date Fr: 1928 Date To: 1943
1: Julia M. Foster Date Fr 1: 1943 Date To 1: 1945
2: Della R. Staun Date Fr 2: 1945 Date To 2: 1946
3: James M. Barkdull Date Fr 3: 1946 Date To 3: 1947
4: J. Aaron Meyer Date Fr 4: 1947 Date To 4: 1951
5: Mary R. Cravens Date Fr 5: 1951 Date To 5: 1952
6: Edgar Ray & B. Miracle Date Fr 6: 1952 Date To 6: 1953
7: Harold Bertke Date Fr 7: 1953 Date To 7: 1953
8: Joe W. & Myrtle R. "Connie" Mullins (1977 just Connie) Date Fr 8: 1953 Date To 8: 1978
9: William D. & Suzanne M. Howard Date Fr 9: 1978 Date To 9: 1985
10: James G. & Maureen J. Hunt Date Fr 10: 1985 Date To 10: 1999


Stories

Story 1   Gus Worz built the original building here for Edward Friedlander. Friedlander was a wealthy Jew from Cincinnati who sponsored Camp Friedlander on the Little Miami River near Miamiville for the Cincinnati Boy Scouts. (from Robert L. Achor, grandson of Gus Worz)
Story 2   According to Ginger Howard, daughter of Bill & Libby Howard who lived at 2 Oxford, Bill bought and renovated 3 Oxford and then sold it to the Hunts.
Story 3   From a real estate notation: Unique contemp blt around a historic log frame. This is probably the building built for Edward Friedlander.
Story 4   According to the phone books there was another house at # 3 1/2 Oxford. Those living in the house according to the Terrace Park phone books were: 1963-4 Larry and Flo Lewis (no phone); 1965-6 James and Sandra Miller; 1967-70 none listed; 1971-2 Larry and Linda King; 1973-6 Stanley and Jody Malone (no phone 1973-4); 1978-82 Dave Magy(no phone). What happened to that house?
Story 5   This home was on the 16 October 2016 Terrace Park House Tour, Eclectic Terrace Park. A riverside retreat! A year-round getaway, lovingly called the mullet house, for business in the front and party in the back! Originall a fishing camp in the 20's, additions have been added with the final completed in 2014. In the detached summer house are tin kitchen cabinets that came from the orignial kitchen of 803 Floral.
Story 6   1959-64 Directories:Joe & Connie Mullins & E. C. Owens


Directories:

1959-64 Directories: Joe & Connie Mullins & E. C. Owens

1965-72 Directories: Mrs. Connie Mullins

1978 Directory: Connie Mullins (Sold 1978)

1980 Directory: T. A. Bonet/Jim & Maureen Hunt

1982 Directory: Jim & Maureen Hunt

1984-97 Directories: '' (Sold 1985)

1998-99 Directory: (Sold 1999)

2000-12 Directories: Jim & Jenni Pustinger

2015 Directory: Matthew & Emily Parker

2015 Directory: Parker, Matthew and Emily

2017 Directory: Parker, Matthew and Emily