Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  204
Street:  Orchard Hill Lane
Name:  was 900 Wooster
Family:  Farrell
Historic Plaque:  2008
Owner Info:  N
Built:  1912
Sec  29
Sub  Orchard Hill
Lot:  1
Architect:  
Cont/Build:  

Description:  Originally 1 1/2 story stucco Bungalow or Cottage, gable roof. After remodeling, quite a different 2 story home.
#Owners:  
Original Use:  Orchard & Motel
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  N
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N

Changes Description:  1998 - James Greiner added a sun room and bath on the 2nd floor and a new rear porch (Architect: GTK Assoc.; Contractor: Charles Keffer). Keffer also converted the barn to ? 2005 permit for Farrell to add & remodel - add master bedroom & bath, mudroom & unfinished basement. Doug Heidom, architect. Owner, contractor.


Owners:

Current Owner: Michael & Stephanie Farrell Date Fr: 2003 Date To: 
Original: James H. & Susan J. Porter Date Fr: 1986 Date To: 1998
1: James Robert & Kristine E. Greiner Date Fr 1: 1998 Date To 1: 2003
2:  Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 
3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10:  1975


Stories

Story 1   See 900 Wooster Pike for historical information.


Directories:

1998-99 Direct: (Sold 1998)

2000-01 Direct: Jim & Kris Greiner

2002-03 Direct: (Sold 2003)

2004-12 Directories: Michael & Stephanie Farrell