Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  906
Street:   Miami
Name:  null
Family:  Tritsch
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  N
Built:   1914
Sec  22
Sub  Little Miami River
Lot:  irreg par 4-5 Ir R2-T5-S22
Architect:  null
Cont/Build:  null

Description:  
#Owners:  null
Original Use:  Summer cottage?
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  N
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N

Changes Description:   1997 - permit for the Comisars to add a new bed room and bath; also built a barn for a workshop and storage (Paul Mueller, architect; Tom Murphy, contractor). 1997 - permit for the Comisars to add an in ground concrete pool. 2011 permit for Robert Tritsch: all Bldg Demolition (Abbott Woods Designs; RWP excavating)


Owners:

Current Owner: Robert C. & Jane Tritsch Date Fr: 2003 Date To: 
Original:  Date Fr:  Date To: 
1:  Date Fr 1:  Date To 1: 
2:  Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 
3: Francis W. Williams Date Fr 3: 1948 Date To 3: 1993
4: Robert L. Smithson, Peggy Bohl, Betty Calvin, Earl Williams Date Fr 4: 1993 Date To 4: 1994
5: Frances Smithson, Peggy Bohl Date Fr 5: 1994 Date To 5: 1994
6: Nathan & Georgette E. Comisar Date Fr 6: 1994 Date To 6: 2003
7: Daniel P. Utt Tr. & Harold L. Anness Tr. Date Fr 7: 2003 Date To 7: 2003
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10:  1975


Stories

Story 1   2003 from Daniel P. Utt Tr. to Harold L Anness Tr.
Story 2   Mrs. Frances William's son Jack with Bill Krummert (see 620 Wooster Pike) started a new Service Station in Plainville on Wooster Pike at Walton Creek.(From Stan Miller's 1950s scrapbook.)


Directories:

1959 Directory: Frances W. Williams

1960 Directory: ''

1962-63 Direct: Mrs. Frances W. Williams

1963-93 Directories: ''

1994-95 Direct: '' (Sold 1994)

1996-97 Direct: Nat & Gigi Comisar (moved from 435 Elm)

1998-2001 Directories:

2002-03 Direct: (Sold 2003)

2004-05 Direct: Gigi Comisar

2015 Directory: ,

2017 Directory: ,