Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  221
Street:   Miami
Name:  null
Family:  Kaeser
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  Y
Built:   1956
Sec  23
Sub  Pattison & Iuen
Lot:  Irreg 60 Pt 59
Architect:  John Rubenkoenig
Cont/Build:  null

Description:  
#Owners:  8
Original Use:  Parking lot for the Terrace Park Country Club and one golf hole.
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  N
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  Y

Changes Description:   1983 - John Walton added a 1 car garage. 2001 - almost total remodeling for Fletchers (Arcanum, architects, Fletcher Construction). 2003 - eliminate one car attached garage (becomes exercise room) - convert car port to enclosed garage. Add free standing garage for one car & workshop. Picket fence & garage heater(Fletcher). 2004 permit for Fletchers to build an outdoor fireplace on top of the existing lower level (Fletcher Homes). Rubenkoenig (& John)


Owners:

Current Owner: Lisbeth A. Kaeser Tr. Date Fr: 2005 Date To: 
Original: Ruth G. Rubenkoenig (& John) Date Fr: 1956 Date To: 1968
1: Gail R. Pauly (& Richard) Date Fr 1: 1968 Date To 1: 1980
2:  Melvin G. & Stephani D. Skybnik Date Fr 2: 1980 Date To 2: 1982
3: John L.Walton  (& Vee)(see 212 Oxford) Date Fr 3: 1982 Date To 3: 1984
4: Rev. Robert D. & Ernestine Banker Gerhard Date Fr 4: 1984 Date To 4: 1998
5: Jared A. & Briget B. Davis Date Fr 5: 1998 Date To 5: 1999
6: Fletcher Construction, Inc. Date Fr 6: 1999 Date To 6: 2000
7: Debra L. & Steven C. Fletcher TRs. Date Fr 7: 2000 Date To 7: 2005
8:  Date Fr 8: Date To 8:
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10: Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: Terrace Park Country Club land in 1925 (see story 313 Miami)     1975


Stories

Story 1   The Rubenkoenigs owned Hilltop Labs in Miamiville. They moved from 607 Wooster Pike to 221 Miami Avenue in 1956. See Story 5 at 607 Wooster Pike. Harry L. Rubenkoenig died December 8, 1966. Ruth Rubenkoenig died in 1971 in Milford - 11/9?
Story 2   The Reverend Robert D. Gerhard died 9 January 2010, Elden A. Good Funeral Home. He was rector of St. Thomas Church from November 1968 to December 1993.


Directories:

1959-66 Directories: Harry & Ruth Robenkoenig (Did they move from 607 Wooster?)

1967-68 Direct: Mrs. Harry (Ruth) Rubenkoenig

1969-78 Directories: Richard & Gail R. Pauly

1980-82 Directories Mel & Stephanie Skybnik

1984-97 Directories: Rev. Robert & Ernestine Gerhard (moved from 203 Cambridge) (Sold 1984)

1998-99 Direct: Jared & Bridget Davis(Sold 1998) (Sold 1999)

2000-01 Direct: Steve & Debbie Fletcher

2002-03 Direct: (also listed as #4 Oxford)

2004-05 Direct: (Sold 2005)

2006-17 Directories: Kurt & Liz Kaeser (moved from 808 Elm))