Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  3
Street:   Lexington Circle
Name:  null
Family:  Tritsch
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  N
Built:   1956
Sec  22
Sub  Meadowcrest
Lot:  2 irreg
Architect:  null
Cont/Build:  Bob Thompson, son of O. O. Thompson

Description:  
#Owners:  3
Original Use:  Residential
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  N
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N

Changes Description:   1975 - major alterations by Robert Tritsch. 1996 - permit for Bob Tritsch to install an in ground Gunite pool (Kramer Pools). 1997 - permit for Robert Tritsch to build a redwood storage building for pool equipment. 2006 - Tritsch permit for outdoor covered pavilion for grilling, dining & entertaining near the pool (Abbottwoods).


Owners:

Current Owner: Robert C. & Mary Jane Tritsch Date Fr: 1971 Date To: 
Original: Jane D. & Richard M. Brown Date Fr: 1956 Date To: 1965
1: Robert G. & Louise B. Fraser Date Fr 1: 1965 Date To 1: 1971
2: Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 
3: Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10:  1975


Stories



Directories:

1959-63 Directories: Richard & Jane Brown

1963-64 Direct: (moved to 115 Robinwood where rented while building on Princeton)

1965-70 Directories: Robert & Louise Frazer

1973-2012 Directories: Bob & Mary Jane Tritsch