Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  725
Street:   Lexington
Name:  null
Family:  McEwan
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  N
Built:   1956
Sec  22
Sub  Sibley's 2nd BL 9
Lot:  32-34, pt 58-62
Architect:  null
Cont/Build:  null

Description:  
#Owners:  1
Original Use:  Residential
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  N
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N

Changes Description:   1961 - H. K. Tryon added a frame screen porch.


Owners:

Current Owner: Allyn M. McEwan Date Fr: 2012 Date To: 
Original: James F. & W. Neva Scherer Date Fr: 1951 Date To: 1975
1: Henry K. & Anne M. Tryon Date Fr 1: 1975 Date To 1: 2002
2: John A. Tryon (son of Henry & Anne) Date Fr 2: 2002 Date To 2: 2005
3: John A. & Mari Anne Tryon Date Fr 3: 2005 Date To 3: 2012
4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10:  1975


Stories

Story 1   According to the deeds the Scherers owned this property from 1951-1975 but the phone books have the Tryons living there from 1959 on. Also according to the deeds Harry K. Tryon had died by 1999. Anne Tryon had died by 2002. John A. Tryon died 21 August 2008.


Directories:

1959-2009 Directories: Harry K. & Anne Tryon

2011-12 Directory: Mrs. Harry (Anne) Tryon

2015 Directory: McEwan, Ally and Brennan Warner

2015 Directory: Warner, Brennan and Ally McEwan

2017 Directory: McEwan, Ally