Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  327
Street:   Harvard
Name:  null
Family:  Lowery
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  N
Built:   1953/4
Sec  23
Sub  Sibley's Lots 3 & 4 of Camden City
Lot:  125-126
Architect:  null
Cont/Build:  null

Description:  
#Owners:  4
Original Use:  Residential
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  N
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N

Changes Description:   1963 - added 23' 4 x 14' 8 for garage. 1964 - enclosed porch. (both changes John Sherwood)


Owners:

Current Owner: Robert R. & Sandra F.  Lowery Date Fr: 1970 Date To: 
Original: Virginia D. Troy (& Kenneth) Date Fr: 1948 Date To: 1960
1: Robert J. Kramer & George Wunker Jr. Date Fr 1: 1960 Date To 1: 1960
2: John R. & Shirley Mooney Sherwood Date Fr 2: 1960 Date To 2: 1970
3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10:  1975


Stories

Story 1   Ken Troy was Mayor of Terrace Park 1956-57. Troys sold to Real Estate person and builder of their new home at 310 Rugby.
Story 2   See story 4, 319-1 Harvard.
Story 3   John Sherwood died August 31, 1992.


Directories:

1951/3 Map: Kenneth Troy

1959 Directory: Kenneth & Ginny Troy

1960 Directory: '' (moved to 310 Rugby)

1962-70 Directories: John & Shirley Sherwood

1971-2012 Directories: Robert & Sandy Lowery (1970 from Mt. Washington)

2015 Directory: Lowery, Bob and Sandy

2017 Directory: Lowery, Bob and Sandy