Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  315
Street:  Harvard
Name:  N
Family:  SOLD
Historic Plaque:  N
Owner Info:  Y
Built:  1922
Sec  23
Sub  Sibley
Lot:  131-132
Architect:  
Cont/Build:  John Walter Busam

Description:  Originally 2 story stucco Traditional, gable roof. 2004 - 4 bedroom, 3 bath with at least some brick & siding (see 2004 changes above & compare pictures)
#Owners:  8F
Original Use:  Residential
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N

Changes Description:  1930 Garage added in rear. After 1971 Attic dormered. 1991 - Ross family made a 2 story addition to the side of the house. There were some changes earlier around the front door (see 1927 picture from Joyce Ratterman in TP Historical Society file). 2004 permit for Cornerstone Property Development to add & remodel - 2 car garage, mud room & master suite on 2nd floor.


Owners:

Current Owner:   Christopher & Jennifer Snyder Date Fr: 2005 Date To: 
Original(?): Dorothy B. Ratterman (Henry "Hank"Armand Ratterman) Date Fr: 1926 Date To: 1942
2: Vinetta Sprague Date Fr 2: 1942 Date To 2: 1949
3: Hilton & Virginia Hummel Date Fr 3: 1949 Date To 3: 1969
4:  James & Mary Ohms Date Fr 4: 1969 Date To 4: 1976
5:William & Sarah Cantwell Date Fr 5: 1976 Date To 5: 1981
6: Michael L. "Mike" & Laurel S. Ross Date Fr 6: 1981 Date To 6: 2004
7: Cornerstone, Property Development Date Fr 7: 2004 Date To 7: 2005
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10:  1975


Stories

Story 1   Built by John Schmidt's maternal grandfather (see 608 Myrtle). Rattermans were aunt and uncle of John Schmidt. (Mrs. Ratterman and Mrs. Schmidt must have been sisters, daughters of John Busam)


Directories:

1939 Map: Ratterman (see story above)

1942 Map: Firby (moved to St. Louis during WWII & then back to 210 Amherst) (renters?)

1951/3 Map: E. H. Hummel

1959-64 Directories: E. H. & Ginny Hummel

1965-66 Direct: '' (Virginia died July 18/21, 1966)

1967-68 Direct: E. H. Hummel

1969-74 Directories: James & Mary Ohms (1969 from Mariemont)

1975-76 Direct: '' (Sold 1976)

1978 Directory: William & Sarah Cantwell (moved to 435 Elm)

1980 Directory: -----

1982-2003 Directories: Michael L. & Laurel Ross

2004-05 Direct: (moved to Medford NJ) (Sold 2004) (Sold 2005)

2006-12 Directories: Chris & Jennifer Snyder

2015 Directory: ,

2017 Directory: ,