Old Version
PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  711
Street:   Franklin
Name:  null
Family:  Barrett
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  N
Built:   1953
Sec  28
Sub  Eveland's 2nd
Lot:  26
Architect:  null
Cont/Build:  null

Description:  
#Owners:  4F
Original Use:  Residential
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  N
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N

Changes Description:   1996 - renovations and expansion. Added 2nd floor.


Owners:

Current Owner: Michael J. & Karen E. Barrett Date Fr: 1998 Date To: 
Original: Eliza Jane Allison Date Fr: 1967 Date To: 1986
1: Richard D. & Nancy Cowan Date Fr 1: 1986 Date To 1: 1995
2: Paul G. & Beth M. Smith Date Fr 2: 1995 Date To 2: 1998
3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10:  1975


Stories

Story 1   Nan Cowan designed the Terrace Park flag in 1989. It was part of a fund-raiser for a playground project.


Directories:

1959-66 Directories: Mrs. Miles (Penelope) Eveland

1967-86 Directories: Jim & Lizie or Eliza Allison

1988-93 Directories: Richard & Nancy Cowan

1994-95 Direct: '' (Sold 1995)

1996-97 Direct: Paul & Beth Smith (moved to 211 Oxford)

1998-2012 Directories: Michael & Karen Barrett (Sold 1998)

2015 Directory: Barrett, Michael and Karen

2017 Directory: Barrett, Michael and Karen