PhotosDeeds

General Information

No:  407
Street:   Elm
Name:  null
Family:  Faber
Historic Plaque:  null
Owner Info:  N
Built:   1940
Sec  23
Sub  Camden City
Lot:  539 to 543
Architect:  null
Cont/Build:  Strathman

Description:  
#Owners:  3
Original Use:  Residential
Current Use:  Residential

CHANGES - As Built:  N
Add To:  Y
Sub From:  N
Replace:  N

Changes Description:   1979 - erected a carport at the rear.


Owners:

Current Owner: Eric Faber Date Fr: 2016 Date To: 
Original: Clarence  &  Mary Brunner (1968 just Clarence) Date Fr: 1940 Date To: 1976
1: Robert G.& T. Lois Miller Date Fr 1: 1976 Date To 1: 1984
2: Alan J. Singler Date Fr 2: 1984 Date To 2: 2016
3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
10: Date Fr 10: Date To 10:
: Clarence D. & Blanche B. Boone et al (land) Date Fr: 1929 Date To:  1975


Stories

Story 1   Clarence Brunner had the Service Station on the corner of Wooster Pike. 1930s photo in Terrace Parkarchives.


Directories:

1942 Map: Brunner (gas station on Wooster) (daughter married Robert Strathman)

1951/3 Map: Clarence Brunner

1959-70 Directories: Clarence & Mary Brunner

1971-74 Directories: Clarence Brunner

1975-76 Direct: (Sold 1976)

1978-82 Directories: Robert & Lois Miller

1984-2015 Directories: Alan & Connie Singler (Sold 1984 & 2016)

2015 Directory: Singler, Alan and Connie

2017 Directory: ,