Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photo Click here to see deed index
No: 130  Street: Wrenwood Name: 
Family: Nickum Owner Info: N
Built: 1955 Sec: 29 Sub: Terrace Hills Lot: 38
Architect:  Cont/Build: Charlie Rose (Wayne Realty)
#Owners: 3 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1975 - J. Thomas Johnson enclosed the porch.   1996 - the Nickums added a 2nd story.  1999 - the Nickums themselves reworked the kitchen and bath, removed a non-bearing wall.
Current Owner: Matthew S. & Gail L. Nickum Date Fr: 1986 Date To: 
Original Owner: Thomas G. & Joan A. DeDiemar Date Fr: 1955 Date To: 1960
Owner 1: J. & Minnie Johnson Date Fr 1: 1960 Date To 1: 1986
Owner 2:  Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 
Owner 3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  J. Thomas "Tom"& Minnie Belle W. Johnson
Description: Was originally a 1 story brick & siding Ranch.  Now 2 story.
1959-60 Directories: Thomas & Joan DeDiemar
1962-84 Directories: Tom & Minnie Belle Johnson
1986-2012 Directories: Matthew & Gail Nickum