Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photo Click here to see deed index
No: 123  Street: Wrenwood Name: 
Family: Fay Owner Info: Y
Built: 1955 Sec: 29 Sub: Terrace Hills Lot: 12
Architect: Pease house  Cont/Build: 
#Owners: 3 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
The Lilleys rebuilt the original garage as a family room.  1979 - Roger Stafford added a 2 1/2 car detached garage.  The Fays updated with new windows.  2002 - permit for Kevin & Llewellyn Fay to add and remodel.  Add front porch Jane Yancey, architect).  2010 permit for Inground Pool by Tri-State Pools for Fay. 
Current Owner: Kevin P. & Llewellyn Fay Date Fr: 1990 Date To: 
Original Owner: Frances M. Lilley (& Robert)  Date Fr: 1955 Date To: 1977
Owner 1: Roger O. & Frances Stafford Date Fr 1: 1977 Date To 1: 1990
Owner 2:  Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 
Owner 3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Frances M. Lilley. Irreg lot 12
Description: 1 story Pease catalogue Ranch with painted redwood siding, gable roof: 3 bedrooms.
Story 1: Easement given by the original owners to create a driveway to allow the development of 2 homes on Kent Circle.
195-76 Directories: Robert & Frances Lilley
1978-86 Directories: Roger & Frances Stafford
1988 Directory: ''    (moved to 1 Denison)
1990-12 Directories: Kevin & Llewellyn Fay