Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photo Click here to see deed index
No: 613  Street: Wooster Name: 
Family: SOLD Owner Info: N
Built: 1950 Sec: 23 Sub: Camden City Lot: 61-63
Architect:  Cont/Build: Nordloh
#Owners: 9 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1964 - Doris Phillips installed aluminum siding.  2005 permit for Iles (not specified for what).  2006 Iles permit  to remove breezeway & add enclosed area to enlarge kitchen for kitchen/dining area. (Zammert & Sons).    
Current Owner: Date Fr: 2012 Date Toc: 
Original Owner: Josephine F. Nordloh (builders) Date Fr: 1950 Date To: 1951
Owner 1: Esther W. Snyder Date Fr 1: 1951 Date To 1: 1955
Owner 2: Victor D. & Freda Virzi Date Fr 2: 1955 Date To 2: 1961
Owner 3: Doris Phillips  Date Fr 3: 1961 Date To 3: 1967
Owner 4: Katheryn M. Miller Date Fr 4: 1967 Date To 4: 1976
Owner 5: John  L. & Rebecca S. Dick Date Fr 5: 1976 Date To 5: 1978
Owner 6: Charles E. Jr. & Deborah Lynn Iker  Date Fr 6: 1978 Date To 6: 1980
Owner 7: Donald E. & Donna Boeres Date Fr. 7: 1980 Date To 7: 1987
Owner 7: Keith D. & Patricia A. McGraw Date Fr 7: 1987 Date To 7: 2002
Owner 8: Russell A. Iles Date Fr 8: 2002 Date To 8: 2002
Owner 9: Morequity Inc. Date Fr 9: 2002 Date To 9: 2012
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Miller?
Description: 1 1/2 story small Cape Cod, aluminum siding, gable roof, with breezeway and garage. Reverse of 609 Wooster.
Story 1: The Hamilton County Auditor's site says this house was built in 1930, which does not make sense looking at the deeds (Norloh builder) or the other two Cape Cod houses on either side of it.  A 1950 date makes much more sense.  
Story 2: Esther Snyder (nee West) is Lou Scott's (Milford) cousin.  She died in Scottsdale AZ 14 March 2008.  Her husband, Carl, survives (2009).  
1951/3 Map: Snyder (no resident was listed on the 1939 or 1942 maps)  
1959-60 Directories: Victor & Freda Virzi   
1962-68 Directories: Doris Philipps & Nevada F. Pinner
1969-74 Directories: Mrs. Joseph (Kathryn) Miller (moved from Elm & 114 Robinwood)
1975-76 Direct: K. M. Miller (Sold 1976)
1978 Directory: ----
1980 Directory: Charles E. Iker Jr.
1982 Directory: D. R. McKibben (renter?)
1984 Directory: ----
1986-2001 Directories: Keith & Pat McGraw (renter & then bought?)  
2002-03 Direct: -----    (Sold 2002)
2004-12 Directories: Rusty Iles