Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photo Click here to see deed index Click here to see census
No: 414  Street: Western Name: 
Family: Dillard Owner Info: N
Built: 1940 Sec: 29 Sub: Eveland Lot: 4
Architect: Cont/Build: Miles & Harry Eveland
#Owners: 12 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
Sauters added a family room.  1985 - added attached garage, deck and back dormer.  Late 1990s - kitchen remodeled and updated
Current Owner: Daniel B. & Stephanie G. Dillard Date Fr: 2016 Date To:
Original Owner: Bud & Edna Jones Heil Date Fr: 1941 Date To: 1948
Owner 1: Charles Arden & Billie J. Smith Date Fr 1: 1948 Date To 1: 1953
Owner 2: Edgar M. Griswold Jr.  Date Fr 2:1953 Date To 2: 1958
Owner 3: Charles S. & Dorothy Sauter Date Fr 3: 1958 Date To 3: 1973
Owner 4: James L. & Elizabeth Scheng Date Fr 4: 1973 Date To 4: 1975
Owner 5: Kenneth C.  Mack & Patricia Sierra Date Fr 5: 1975 Date To 5: 1976
Owner 6: Ruthann K.  Binkley (later Rauth) Date Fr 6: 1976 Date To 6: 1989
Owner 7: Thomas A. Roose & Krinten M. Welsh Date Fr 7: 1988/9 Date To 7: 1999
Owner 8: Laura Guggenheim Tr. Date Fr 8: 1999 Date To 8: 2008
Owner 9: Carol A. Dahlquist Date Fr 9: 2008 Date To 9: 2013
Owner 10: Stephen E. & Amy E. Estepp Date Fr 10: 2013 Date To 10: 2016
Owner 11: Date Fr 11: Date To 11:
Owner 12: Date Fr 12: Date To 12;
1975 Owner:  Kenneth & Patricia Mack
Description: 1 1/2 story brick and frame Cape Cod gable roof with dormers:  7 rooms, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths.
Story 1: Edna Heil remembers (2007) the house was built by the Evelands for the market but they bought it soon so could add what they wanted.  Mrs. Ennis, a Terrace Park teacher, lived next door and Dr. Bassinger had his office beyond that.  Susan Heil Abernethy Frank says they moved from the house on her 6th birthday, September 11, 1948, just after she began 1st grade at Terrace Park Elementary School..  She went to the Community House for kindergarten.  
Story 2: Edna Jones Heil bought land at 611 Myrtle Avenue 16 February 1940 from Gertrude M. Fehl.  She sold it to Cleo H. Spalding 16 November 1943.  
Story 3: Stephen Estepp was Superintendant of Schools from 2013-
1942 Map: Heil (moved to 603 Marietta)
1951/3 Map: Smith (C. Arden & Billie + 3 boys) (built & moved to South Clippinger, Indian Hill)
1959 Directory: Charles "Chuck" & Dorothy "Dot" Sauter 
1960-74 Directories: ''      & Cecile Lucas
1975-76 Direct: Ken & Patricia Sierra
1978-82 Directories: R. A. Binkley
1984-86 Directories: James & Ruth Binkley Rauth
1988 Directory: "      (moved to 301 Wanoka Woods)
1990-97 Directories: Thomas & Kristen Roose
1998-99 Direct: "      (Sold 1999)
2000-05 Directories: Laura Guggenheim
2006-07 Direct: "      (Sold 2007)             (moved to 704 Franklin)
2008-12 Directories: Carol Dalquist
2015 Directory:  Stephen E. & Amy E. Estepp (moved to 904 Poplar)