Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: 309  Street: Terrace Place Name: 
Family: Holloway Owner Info: Y
Built: 1955/6 Sec: 23 Sub: Sibley's Lots 3 & 4 of Camden City Lot: 46, 47 (par 150,151)
Architect: John Dumford  Cont/Build: John Dumford
#Owners: 2 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1964 - The Holloways contracted with John Dumford to convert the attached garage plus a few more feet into a bedroom, full bath and dining room as a condition of sale.  1965 - added a rear metal storage shed but later gave it away.  1979 - added screened in porch.  1982 - built a detached 2 car garage.  1986 - enclosed porch, replaced windows, removed an interior wall and installed a bay window.  (All additions by the Holloways)
Current Owner: William L.  & Elizabeth Holloway  Date Fr: 1964 Date To: 
Original Owner: Johnr. & Vera Dumford Date Fr: 1955 Date To: 1964
Owner 1:  Date Fr 1:  Date To 1: 
Owner 2:  Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 
Owner 3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  William L. Holloway. Ir pts 46-47 Sib 1
Description: 1 story brick & siding Ranch, low hip roof.  
1959-60 Directories: John & Vera Dumford
1962-63 Direct: ''      (moved to 219 Rugby)
1963-64 Direct: -----
1965-2012 Directories: Bill & Betsy Holloway