Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: 914  Street: Stanton Name: 
Family: Richart Owner Info: N
Built: 1958 Sec: 28 Sub: Thomas R. Biggs Gravelotte Lot: Pars 113-115, pt vac Orange, BL 13
Architect:  Cont/Build: 
#Owners: 3F Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1961 - Robert Sammis added the porch.
Current Owner: Brett & Clare Richart  Date Fr: 2006 Date To: 
Original Owner: Patricia Ann P. Sammis (& Robert) Date Fr: 1958 Date To: 1979
Owner 1: Giles & Pamela S. DeCourcey (daughter of above) Date Fr 1: 1979 Date To 1: 1985
Owner 2: Karen A. & W. Alton Roberts Date Fr 2: 1985 Date To 2: 2006
Owner 3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Patricia P Sammis Pt lot 13 Gravelotte Biggs Sub Pt Vac Stanton Ave
Description: 1 story Ranch, siding, gable roof. 
Story 1: Robert E. Sammis was born 16 July 1920 and died 17 August 2005, aged 85 years.  He was buried in Armstrong Chapel Cemetery 22 August 2005, Section 3, Row 30, Grave 1.  He was a World War II veteran. 
     Patricia Sammis died 14 January 2010 after a long illness.  According to an article in the Cincinnati Enquirer 22 January 2010 she was a great bridge player and cook, famous for her Parker House-style rolls and extensive knowledge of bridge.  There were 3 children: Pamela, Robert Jr. & Richard. 
1959-72 Directories: Robert & Pat Sammis
1973-78 Directories: Mrs. Patricia Sammis
1980-84 Directories: Giles A. & Pam DeCourcy
1986-2005 Directories: Al & Karen Roberts (Sold 1985)
2006-12 Directories: Brett & Clare Richart   (Sold 2006 to Richart - earlier at 202 Harvard & 403-2 Stanton)