Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: 910  Street: Stanton Name: 
Family: Winters Owner Info: N
Built: 1958 Sec: 28 Sub: Thomas R. Biggs Gravelotte Lot: Pt BL 13
Architect:  Cont/Build: 
#Owners: 2 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1964 1- Boots Deusing made a 6' 8" x 16' addition to the rear.
Current Owner: Roger P. & Dinah H. Winters Date Fr: 1994 Date To: 
Original Owner: Clarence H. & Doris W.  Duesing Jr.  Date Fr: 1958 Date To: 1994
Owner 1:  Date Fr 1:  Date To 1: 
Owner 2:  Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 
Owner 3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Clarence H. Jr. & Doris W. Duesing Pt lot 13 Gravelotte Biggs Sub
Description: 1 story brick & siding Ranch, gable roof: in 1958 when brand new this was a four bedroom , 2 bath ranch with a first floor family room and a lower level rathskellar.  
Story 1: Clarence Duesing, father of Boots, died in May 1978.  Clarence "Boots" H. Duesing was born 19 April 1927 and died 6 July 2008, aged 81 years, buried in St. Thomas Church Columbarium, Section 1, Niche 15.  Doris Duesing was born 14 February 1929 and died 9 Jul 2011, aged 82 years.  They were married 58 years and had 4 daughters.
1959-91 Directories: Boots & Doris Duesing (moved from 808 Stanton)
1992-93 Direct: ''    (moved to Florida and Michigan) (Boots died July 6, 2008)
1994-2012 Directories: Roger & Dinah Winters (Sold 1994)