Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: 710  Street: Stanton Name: 
Family: Weakley Owner Info: Y
Built: 1959/60 Sec: 28 Sub: Thomas R. Biggs Gravelotte Lot: Pt BL 11
Architect:  Cont/Build: Wunker/Julnes (Norval)
#Owners: 3 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: Y Add To: N Sub From: N Replace: N
1975 - R. C. Wiegand erected a tool shed.
Current Owner: William "Bill" Roderick Weakley Date Fr: 1980 Date To: 
Original Owner: Fred L. Bud" & Marg C. Froehlich Date Fr: 1960 Date To: 1974
Owner 1: Robert & Virginia Wiegand  Date Fr 1: 1974 Date To 1: 1980
Owner 2:  Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 
Owner 3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Virginia N. Wiegand% Robert & Virginia Wiegand
Description: 2 story cinder block covered with used red brick & siding, Traditional, gable roof.
Story 1: This home of Mr. & Mrs. (Marg) Fredrick Froelick was on the December 18, 1962 TP Garden Club House Tour, "Noel dans le Parc".  Advance tickets were $1 but $1.25 on the day and the homes were open from 1-4:30, maybe also in the evening as a tear off stub is missing from the ticket.  The Community House on Elm Avenue was open for Decorations and probably Refreshments. 
1960-72 Directories: Bud & Margery Froellich
1973-74 Direct: ''     (moved to a farm in Brown County, Sardinia OH)
1975-78 Directories: Robert & Virginia Wiegand
1980 Directory: "     (moved to West Palm Beach FL)
1982-95 Directories: William "Bill" Weakley (moved from 415 Western)
1996-2012 Directories: Bill & Sue Weakley