Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photo Click here to see deed index
No: 215  Street: Rugby Name: 
Family: Tripp Owner Info: Y
Built: 1951 Sec: 23 Sub: Sibley's Lots 3 & 4 of Camden City Lot: 73-74
Architect:  Cont/Build: Gordon Acomb
#Owners: 5 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1973 - Anthony Hoffman added aluminum siding.  1998 - family room, breakfast room and 2 bedrooms added for Richard Tripp.
Current Owner: Cynthia L. & Richard A. Tripp Date Fr: 1996 Date To: 
Original Owner: Allan L. & Blanche Croley Kain  Date Fr: 1950 Date To: 1955
Owner 1: Anthony A. & Clare S. Hoffman Date Fr 1: 1955 Date To 1: 1990
Owner 2: Friedhelm Schroeder & Ann B. Date Fr 2: 1990 Date To 2: 1994
Owner 3: Michael J. & M. Christine Holcomb Date Fr 3: 1994 Date To 3: 1996
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8: Date Fr 8: Date o 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Anthony A. & Clara S. Hoffman
Description: 1 1/2 story used red brick & aluminum siding Cape Cod, gable roof.  1999 now painted off white.
Story 1: "Hoffmans moved there in 1955.  Sara, their daughter, lived there when she graduated from high school in 1958 and I remember doing a project with her and going there when we were still going to TP."  (Leslie Jones)
Clara Stander Hoffman died December 29, 1996.
1951/3 Map: Kain (built and moved to 825 Yale)
1959-88 Directories: Anthony & Clara Hoffman (moved from 805 Park? - earlier at 332 Harvard?) (He moved from 120 Windingbrook)
1990-91 Direct: ''    (Sold 1990)
1992-93 Direct: Fred & Ann Schroeder/Kier
1994-95 Direct: Mike & Crissy Holcomb (moved to 211 'til 7/26/98-overseas) (Sold 1994)
1996-12 Directories: Rick & Cindy Tripp