Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photo Click here to see deed index
No: 210  Street: Rugby Name: 
Family: Hobart Owner Info: N
Built: 1950 Sec: 23 Sub: Sibley's Lots 3 & 4 of Camden City Lot: 28 pt 29
Architect: Prefab-Gunnison Cont/Build: 
#Owners: 10 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
Some changes made by Tanis Laiser probably in the early 1990s.
Current Owner: Mark A. & Ann S. Hobart Date Fr: 2000 Date To: 
Original Owner: James T. & P. W. Boner Date Fr: 1950 Date To: 1957
Owner 1: Norman R. & Marcia B. Knudson Date Fr 1: 1957 Date To 1: 1960

Owner 2: Maude N. Ross

Date Fr 2: 1960 Date To 2: 1970
Owner 3: Blake & Ann S. Dock  Date Fr 3: 1970 Date To 3: 1983
Owner 4: Tanis Krueger Laiser Date Fr 4: 1983 Date To 4: 1984
Owner 5: David L. & Catherine Wecker Date Fr 5: 1984 Date To 5: 1989
Owner 6: Laura J. & Marilyn J. Allen Date Fr 6: 1989 Date To 6: 1990
Owner 7: Anne G. Dimmitt Date Fr 7: 1990 Date To 7: 1996
Owner 8: Nancy H. Burnam, Trustee Date Fr 8: 1996 Date To 8: 2000
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10: Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Blake & Ann S. Dock
Description: 1 story Gunnison Ranch, siding, gable roof: 5 rooms, screened porch and detached garage.
Story 1: Foster Gunnison set up his own firm in 1935 to manufacture stressed skin plywood homes - pre-fab.  By 1932, during the depression, he had been involved building frameless steel houses using Armo steel panels. 
Story 2: "Maude Ross had 210 Rugby built after her divorce from Judge Ross."  This story seems to be untrue since she is not the first owner.  She evidently moved from 300 Rugby to 610 Floral to 601 Wooster and then to this house at 210 Rugby.  She was a member of the Terrace Park Woman's Club. 
Maude Ross died January 5, 1970
1951/3 Map: James Boner (& Pat - Maude Ross' granddaughter?)
1959 Directory: Norman & Marcia Knudson 
1960 Directory: ''     (moved to 728 Elm)
1962-70 Directories: Mrs. Maude Ross (see story 2) 
1971-82 Directories: Blake & Ann Dock (1971 moved from Clifton)
1984 Directory: ----
1986 Directory: David L. & Cathy Wecker
1988 Directory: ''     (Sold 1989)
1990-95 Directories: Anne Dimmitt
1996-97 Direct: ''     (later Grealis)
1998-99 Direct: Anthony R. Burnam IV
2000-01 Direct: "     (Sold 2000)
2002-12 Directories: Mark & Ann Hobart