Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: 115  Street: Robinwood Name: 
Family: King Owner Info: N
Built: 1959 Sec: 28 Sub: Robinwood Lot:  
Architect:  Cont/Build: 
#Owners: 8 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1961 - Frank Tuttle added a 1 car garage and side porch.  1989/95 - lots of replacements and upgrading.
Current Owner: Jennifer B. King Date Fr: 2002 Date To: 
Original Owner: Joseph E. & Kathryn M. Miller (owned the Robinson Circus House as well as land all around it where Circus Place and Robinwood Drive were developed.) Date Fr:  Date To: 1959
Owner 1: Frank L. & Marjorie L. Tuttle Date Fr 1: 1959 Date To 1: 1966
Owner 2: Robert M. & Linda T. Guy Date Fr 2: 1966 Date To 2: 1968
Owner 3: Sandra L. McGowen Date Fr 3: 1968 Date To 3: 1979
Owner 4: Guenter & Eva M. Maercker Date Fr 4: 1979 Date To 4: 1984
Owner 5: William M. & Virginia S. South Date Fr 5: 1984 Date To 5: 1988
Owner 6: John Adam & Teresa A. Hannah Date Fr 6: 1988 Date To 6: 1996
Owner 7: Jeffrey S. & Jennifer Beach Jackson Date Fr 7: 1996 Date To 7: 2002
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Sandra L. Megowen. Irreg lot 7
Description: 1 story brick & aluminum siding Ranch, low gable roof. 
1962-64 Directories: Frank L. & Marge Tuttle
1965-66 Direct: Bud & Jane Brown, renters (moved from 3 Lexington Circle and  to 815 Princeton)
1967-68 Direct: Bob & Linda Guy
1969-78 Directories: Phil & Sandy Megowen
1980-82 Directories: Gunter & Eva Maercher
1984-86 Directories: William M. "Bill" South (Sold 1984)
1988 Directory: ----    (Sold 1988)
1990-95 Directories: J. Adam & Teresa Hannah
1996-99 Directories: Jeff & Jennifer Jackson
2000-01 Direct: "      (Jeff moved to 414 Elm)
2002-12 Directories: Boyce & Jennifer King