Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: 804  Street: Park Name: 
Family: Smith Owner Info: Y
Built: 1950/1 Sec: 29 Sub: Eveland Lot: 8
Architect: Pease  Cont/Build: Pease 
#Owners: 5 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1957-62 - the Donaldsons closed in the breezeway and added to the kitchen.  1964 - the Smiths converted the single car garage to a family room and added a breakfast room and a 2 car garage.  1972 - Ronald Hudson added a   21' x 11' porch.  1976 - Ronald Hudson added the 2nd story: large master bedroom and  bath.
Current Owner: Andrew E. & Allison R. Smith Date Fr: 2011 Date To: 
Original Owner: McCracken or perhaps McCulloch? Date Fr: 1950/1 Date To: 1953
Owner 1: John & Helen Campbell Date Fr 1: 1953 Date To 1: 1957
Owner 2: William & Joan Donaldson Date Fr 2: 1957 Date To 2: 1962
Owner 3: Christian (Chris) & Linda Smith Date Fr 3: 1962 Date To 3: 1968
Owner 4: Cynthia Hudson (later Cynthia J. Palmer) Date Fr 4: 1968 Date To 4: 2011
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Ronald W. Hudson. Eveland lot 8
Description: Built as a 1 story Ranch: 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, living room, kitchen, utility room, breezeway, no basement. Now 2 story with family room, screen porch and 2 car garage; still 3 bed rooms.
1951/3 Map: M. J. McCulloch
1959-60 Directories: Bill & Joan Donaldson 
1962-63 Direct: "    (moved to 211 Terrace Place)
1963-64 Direct: Watson & Linda Smith
1965-66 Direct: Chris & Linda Smith
1967-68 Direct: ''    (moved to 611 Floral)
1969-86 Directories: Ronald & Cindy Hudson 
198-95 Directories: Cindy Hudson
1996-99 Directories: Cindy Hudson/E. T. Palmer (Cindy's mother)
2000-07 Directories: Cynthia Palmer/E. T. Palmer
2008-09 Direct:  
2011-12 Directories: Cynthia Palmer (actually has moved to Middletown)