Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: 720  Street: Park Name: 
Family: Dolan Owner Info: Y
Built: 1963 Sec: 29 Sub: George W. Corey Lot: 49, pt 48&50
Architect: Clermont Lumber Co.  Cont/Build: Santee Construction Co. - Frank Sorensen & George TenEyck
#Owners: 2F Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: Y
Only addition is deck.  2000 - fence.  
Current Owner: Philip A. & Sue H. Dolan Date Fr: 2003 Date To: 
Original Owner: Stanley & Jane Harrier Date Fr: 1965 Date To: 
Owner 1: Patricia Jane Freeny Harrier Master Date Fr 1:  Date To 1: 2003
Owner 2:  Date Fr 2:  Date o 2: 
Owner 3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Stanley C. Harrier
Description: Typical 1960s 2 story brick and wood siding Colonial, gable roof: 7 rooms, 4 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, full basement and attached 1 car garage
Story 1:      The carriage house of 722 Park was destroyed in 1963 to build this house.  It was built for the market and tied up in Ten Eyck's estate when he drowned with a child in Michigan.  The Harrier's bought it from Mrs. Ten Eyck.  
     The Harriers moved from Sacramento CA with Jane Harrier's mother, Mrs. Ruth Freeny (from Indianapolis and then Los Angeles CA).  She lived with them 4 years and taught piano as she had done in LA.  Ruth was a graduate of "The College of Musical Art, Indianapolis, Ruth C. Jewell, June 19, 1914."  Her framed diploma hangs over her Steinway piano in this house (2014, granddaughter's home).  She was a member of Sigma Alpha Iota, a professional Musical Fraternity for women.  Ruth died 19 December, 1968.  Betty Buschbacher (Sanders Realty) sold the Harriers the house.
    
Stanley C. Harrier was born 5 October 1920 and died 8 May 2000, aged 79 years, buried in St. Thomas Church Columbarium, Section 5, Niche 128, Craver-Riggs Funeral Home. 
Story 2: Jane Harrier Master lived on Indian Hill with her 2nd husband.  He, Hazen Parks Master, was born 25 August 1926 and died 10 July 2006, aged 79 years.  Following his death Jane moved to 817 Myrtle
Story 3: The Dolan garden is on the TP Garden Club's 3 August 2010 Garden Walk. 
1963-64 Direct: ---- (sold off of 722 Park)
1965-2001 Directories: Stan & Jane Harrier & Mrs. Ruth J. Freeny
2002-03 Direct: Jane Harrier (rental property)  (Sold 2003)
2004-12 Directories: Phil & Sue Dolan (moved from 721 Indian Hill)