Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: 317  Street: Oxford Name: 
Family: Duckwall Owner Info: Y
Built: 1958 Sec: 23 Sub: Sibley's Lots 3 & 4 of Camden City Lot: 1-2
Architect:  Cont/Build: Bill Stevens
#Owners: 3 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1967 - added screened porch to the rear of the house (Norval Julnes A/E & contractor).  2007 permit for Mike Duckwall to make an addition (Ryan Remodeling).  
Current Owner: S. Michael & Jan E. Duckwall Date Fr: 1972 Date To: 
Original Owner: Max & Grace Palm Date Fr: 1958 Date To: 1964
Owner 1: Sam H. & Yvonne C. Pruett Date Fr 1: 1964 Date To 1: 1972
Owner 2:  Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 
Owner 3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  S. Michael & Jan E. Duckwall. Ir 1-2 Sib 1
Description: 1 story brick & siding Ranch, gable roof & attached garage.
Story 1: Max Palm was a member of the Cincinnati Park Board.
1959-63 Directories: Max (moved from 109 Red Bird )& Grace Palm Jr.
1963-64 Direct: (Max Palm Jr. died April 22, 1965) 
1965-70 Directories: Sam & Bonnie Pruett (moved from 209 Cambridge)
1971-72 Direct: ''      (moved to 303 Wanoka)
1973-2012 Directories: Mike & Jan Duckwall