Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: 810  Street: Lexington Name: 
Family: Long Owner Info: Y
Built: 1948 Sec: 22 Sub: Sibley's 2nd BL 8 Lot: 41-45
Architect: E. T. Jenkinson, Fairfax VA Cont/Build:  (Harry Werner of original house)
#Owners: 4 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1952 - added 1st floor bedroom, bath and enclosed porch (Walter Gingrich, builder).  1982 - remodeled 1st floor bath, added master bedroom, bath, shed and patio (Richard Wiggers, architect; George Goens, builder).         1992 - removed 1/2 story with bed and bath and replaced that with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.  Remodeled kitchen, added entrance, converted 1/2 car garage to new rear entrance with closet, moved kitchen bath, added 1 stall to the garage, converted master bedroom on first floor to family room, opened walls between rooms at the rear of the house, deleted 1 bath from addition #2 and enclosed the original front porch to enlarge the dining room.  1948-50 bedroom addition converted to study.
Current Owner: Bruce C. & Deborah "Debbie" Long Date Fr: 1981 Date To: 
Original Owner: Chester D. & Elizabeth Rookwood Date Fr: 1947 Date To: 1952
Owner 1: Patrick K. & Mary Jane Farra Date Fr 1: 1952 Date To 1: 1962
Owner 2: Simon J. & Marie R. Tombaugh  Date Fr 2: 1962 Date To 2: 1981
Owner 3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Marie R. Tombaugh
Description: Originally a 1 1/2 story Cape Cod,  with 1 bedroom, screened porch and 1 1/2 car garage.  Now 2 storey with gable roof.
Style (1995) basically Colonial with 1980s amenities and traditional details.
Story 1: When Mrs. Jaap owned the land at 810, 812 & 822 Lexington, there were rows and rows of daffodils which were beautiful in the spring.  
Story 2: Marie Tombaugh died April 16, 1981, he earlier.
Story 3: Lewis B. Daniel, father of Debbie Long, died 19 April 1991, aged 74 years, buried in Spring Grove Cemetery.. 
1951/3 Map: Chester D. Rockwood (is this still 810?)
1959-63 Directories: Pat & Jane Farra
1963-80 Directories: Si & Marie Tombaugh
1982-2012 Directories: Bruce C. & Debbie Long