Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: 725  Street: Lexington Name: 
Family: McEwan Owner Info: N
Built: 1956 Sec: 22 Sub: Sibley's 2nd BL 9 Lot: 32-34, pt 58-62
Architect:  Cont/Build: 
#Owners: 1 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1961 - H. K. Tryon added a frame screen porch. 
Current Owner: Allyn M. McEwan Date Fr: 2012 Date To: 
Original Owner: James F. & W. Neva Scherer Date Fr: 1951 Date To: 1975
Owner 1: Henry K. & Anne M. Tryon Date Fr 1: 1975 Date To 1: 2002
Owner 2: John A. Tryon (son of Henry & Anne) Date Fr 2: 2002 Date To 2: 2005
Owner 3: John A. & Mari Anne Tryon Date Fr 3: 2005 Date To 3: 2012
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Anne M. Tryon.
Description: 1 story stone & siding Ranch, gable roof.  
Story 1: According to the deeds the Scherers owned this property from 1951-1975 but the phone books have the Tryons living there from 1959 on.   Also according to the deeds Harry K. Tryon had died by 1999.  Anne Tryon had died by 2002.  John A. Tryon died 21 August 2008. 
1959-2009 Directories: Harry K. & Anne Tryon
2011-12 Directory: Mrs. Harry (Anne) Tryon