Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: 715  Street: Lexington Name: 
Family: Shiels Owner Info: N
Built: 1949 Sec: 23 Sub: Sibley's 2nd BL 9 Lot: 16-20
Architect:  Cont/Build: Frank Wright
#Owners: 7 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1973 - Don Mileham enclosed the porch.
Current Owner: Danny & Steph Shiels Date Fr: 2010 Date To: 
Original Owner: Frank H. & Mildred S. Wright Date Fr: 1949 Date To: 1968
Owner 1: Martha F. Mileham Date Fr 1: 1968 Date To 1: 1976
Owner 2: Margot Deupree Hall (later with Robert C. Grund) Date Fr 2: 1976 Date To 2: 1982
Owner 3: Larry A. & Patricia C. Gastreich Date Fr 3: 1982 Date To 3: 1990
Owner 4: Mark & Frances Eckerson  Date Fr 4: 1990 Date To 4: 1997
Owner 5: Gerald W. & Elizabeth H. Rushing Date Fr 5: 1997 Date To 5: 2010
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Martha F. Mileham
Description: 1 story Ranch, siding, gable roof.
Story 1:      According to the deeds Paul & Edna Kennedy owned this land from 1947-1949.  They were not in the real estate business.  Frank & Mildred Wright bought from the Kennedy's to build this house, where they then lived. (Information from Joanne Kennedy who remembers Frank Wright.) 
     Mildred died September 26, 1973.  Frank died in 1976.  (See more information with 717 Lexington.)
1951/3 Map: F. H. Wright (moved from 717 Lexington)
1959-68 Directories: Frank L. & Mildred Wright
1969-76 Directories: Don & Marty Mileham
1978 Directory: Margot Hall 
1980 Directory: "   (married Bob Grund & moved to 307 Wanoka Woods)
1982-88 Directories: Larry & Pat Gastreich
1990-91 Direct: ''   (Sold 1990)
1992-97 Directories: Mark & Fran Eckerson
1998-2007 Directories: Jerry & Betty Rushing
2008-09 Direct: "    (2010 moved to 625 Miami)     (Sold 2010)
2011-12 Directory:   Dan & Steph Shiels      (2010 Shiels moved from Indian Hill)