Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: Street: Lexington Circle Name: 
Family: Tritsch Owner Info: N
Built: 1956 Sec: 22 Sub: Meadowcrest Lot: 2 irreg
Architect:  Cont/Build: Bob Thompson, son of O. O. Thompson
#Owners: 3 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1975 - major alterations by Robert Tritsch.  1996 - permit for Bob Tritsch to install an in ground Gunite pool (Kramer Pools).  1997 - permit for Robert Tritsch to build a redwood storage building for pool equipment.  2006 - Tritsch permit for outdoor covered pavilion for grilling, dining & entertaining near the pool (Abbottwoods).  
Current Owner: Robert C. & Mary Jane Tritsch Date Fr: 1971 Date To: 
Original Owner: Jane D. & Richard M. Brown Date Fr: 1956 Date To: 1965
Owner 1: Robert G. & Louise B. Fraser Date Fr 1: 1965 Date To 1: 1971
Owner 2: Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 
Owner 3: Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Robert Charles Tritsch
Description: 2 story home, built with Pease materials but not a Pease plan.  Plan from a magazine altered by Jane Brown ( later Diehl in 1998 at 905 Elm) - siding, gambrel roof, no gutters.
1959-63 Directories: Richard & Jane Brown
1963-64 Direct: "    (moved to 115 Robinwood where rented while building on Princeton)
1965-70 Directories: Robert & Louise Frazer
1971-72 Direct:  
1973-2012 Directories: Bob & Mary Jane Tritsch