Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: 805  Street: Indian Hill Name: 
Family: Beeler Owner Info: Y
Built: 1960 Sec: 29 Sub: Thompson's Terrace Acres Lot: Irreg 1
Architect: Pease Cont/Build: Thompson
#Owners: 5 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: Y
1997 permit for the Osgoods to add a deck to the south (Ed Brueckner, architect; Steve Osgood, contractor).
Current Owner: Louis S. & Karen L. Beelen Date Fr: 2012 Date To: 
Original Owner: Paul & Jacqueline Dawson Date Fr: 1961 Date To: 1969
Owner 1: Willard & Joyce Van Epps Date Fr 1: 1969 Date To 1: 1995
Owner 2: H. Stephen & Melissa A. Osgood Date Fr 2: 1995 Date To 2: 2005
Owner 3: Quinn P. & Anne C. Guist Date Fr 3: 2005 Date To 3: 2008
Owner 4: Clinton A. & Erin J. Herring Date Fr 4: 2008 Date To 4: 2012
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Willard W. & Joyce VanEpps (listed as 805 Fieldstone)
Description: 2 story clapboard & brick Pease Colonial home, gable roof. 
Story 1: James Iuen bought this farm land in 1883 from John L. Galloway.  The Schmidt family lived in the farmhouse from 1927 until the early 1940s.  Anna Rosa Iuen sold to O. O. Thompson in 1960 for development.
Story 2: Virginia Marquett's mother, Edith Iuen Cook, was born in 1894 in the old farm house.  The family moved in 1900 to the brick house on the hill above the dairy farm.  They milked the cows by hand. When short of hands Virginia's mother helped with the milking.
Story 3: Cows were driven through Madisonville to the stock yards when they got rid of the dairy farm.  Spring house with spring - milk cans submerged.  Animals worked churns for butter.  Workers lived in the area.  The house past Fieldstone was where the pig pen was.
Story 4: Model home for Fieldstone/Winding Brook area. Replaces old farm house just behind the present house. Fieldstone/Winding Brook area was originally Iuen Dairy Farm (75 acres).  Land went up as far as Indian Ridge - all pasture, not trees.
Story 5: Joyce Van Epps was born 15 August 1930 and died 1 November 2006, aged 76 years, buried in St. Thomas Church Columbarium, Section 9, Niche 257.  Guy Van Epps was born 28 January 1959 and died 23 September 2015, aged 56 years, T. P. White & Sons Funeral Home.  Guy was a local star athlete for Mariemont High School in both baseball and track and is a member of the Mariemont High School Sports Hall of Fame. 
1962-70 Directories: Paul & Jackie Dawson
1971-93 Directories: Willard W. & Joyce VanEpps (1969 from Hyde Park)
1994-95 Direct: ''      (Moved to Ivy Hills) 
1996-2003 Directories: Stephen & Melissa Osgood
2004-05 Direct: Stephen & Missy Osgood  (Sold 2005)
2006-07 Direct: Quinn & Anne Guist
2008-12 Directories: Clint & Erin Herring   (Sold 2008)