Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photos Click here to see deed index
No: 750  Street: Indian Hill Name: was 9310 Old Indian Hill Road
Family: Sims Owner Info: N
Built: 1953 Sec: 29 Sub: Ann Moore Lot: Pt 3-4
Architect:  Cont/Build: 
#Owners: 4 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1964 - Dr. H. M Wiley added a 1 car garage.  1979 - Boudries added a bedroom and bath, dining room and family room.  1997 - permit for John & Carol Sims to build an attached 3 car garage, laundry room and mud room with attic room above (Marc McConnel & Assoc., architects; Stock Keffer, contractor).   
Current Owner: Walter R. III & Holly W. Dewees Date Fr: 2002 Date To: 
Original Owner:  Date Fr:  Date To: 
Owner 1:  Date Fr 1:  Date To 1: 
Owner 2:  Date Fr 2:  Date To 2: 
Owner 3: Kent & Todi (Ruth) Smith Date Fr 3: 1970 Date To 3: 1974
Owner 4: James & Janet Boudrie Date Fr 4: 1974 Date To 4: 1988
Owner 5: John R. & Carroll S. Sims Date Fr 5: 1988 Date To 5: 2002
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  James E. & Janet Sue Boudrie.  Ir pt 3-4 Ann Moore Sub. Pt lot 3 Harold M. Wiley % Elsie Luckman Pt lot 4 Ann Moore Sub.
Description: 2 story, siding & gable roof.  
Story 1: 1971 Village Views article on Kent Smith in file.
Story 2:      Mrs. Harold (Mary) Wiley was the great great granddaughter of  Solomon Moore, the original owner of 115 Red Bird (then on Given Road) in the 1800s.
     Mary Wiley was born 21 October 1904 and died 29 April 1964, aged 59 years, buried in Section 4 of Greenlawn Cemetery, Milford OH, Craver Funeral Home. 
Story 3: James Boudrie was born in Toledo OH 17 Mar 1932.  He died in Cincinnati OH 26 February 2013, aged 80. 
Story 4: The 1971-2 TP phone book lists this house at 9310 Old Indian Hill Road.  The 1973-4 TP phone book lists this house at 750 Indian Hill Road.  
1939 Map: ----
1942 Map: ----
1951/3 Map: ----
1959-64 Directories: Dr. Harold & Mary Wiley (9310 Old Indian Hill Road) (moved here from 717 Myrtle?)
1965-70 Directories: Dr. Harold Wiley (9310 Old Indian Hill Road)
1971-72 Direct: Kent & Todi Smith (9310 Old Indian Hill Road) (moved from 142 Wrenwood in 1970)
1973-74 Direct: Kent & Todi Smith (Sold 1974) (is this when Terrace Park annexed this land?)
1975-86 Directories: James Janet Boudrie (was this 751?)
1988 Directory: ''          (Sold 1988)
1990-93 Directories: ''
1994-2001 Directories: John & Carroll Sims
2002-03 Direct: "        (Sold 2002)
2004-12 Directories: (see 9310 Old Indian Hill)