Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photo Click here to see deed index
No: 327  Street: Harvard Name: 
Family: Lowery Owner Info: N
Built: 1953/4 Sec: 23 Sub: Sibley's Lots 3 & 4 of Camden City Lot: 125-126
Architect:  Cont/Build: 
#Owners: 4 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1963 - added 23' 4" x 14' 8" for garage.  1964 - enclosed porch. (both changes John Sherwood)
Current Owner: Robert R. & Sandra F.  Lowery Date Fr: 1970 Date To: 
Original Owner: Virginia D. Troy (& Kenneth) Date Fr: 1948 Date To: 1960
Owner 1: Robert J. Kramer & George Wunker Jr. Date Fr 1: 1960 Date To 1: 1960
Owner 2: John R. & Shirley Mooney Sherwood Date Fr 2: 1960 Date To 2: 1970
Owner 3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Robert R. & Sandra F. Lowery. 125-126 Sib 1
Description: 2 story painted brick Traditional, gable roof.  
Story 1: Ken Troy was Mayor of Terrace Park 1956-57.  Troys sold to Real Estate person and builder of their new home at 310 Rugby.
Story 2: See story 4, 319-1 Harvard.
Story 3: John Sherwood died August 31, 1992.
1951/3 Map: Kenneth Troy
1959 Directory: Kenneth & Ginny Troy
1960 Directory: ''      (moved to 310 Rugby)
1962-70 Directories: John & Shirley Sherwood
1971-2012 Directories: Robert & Sandy Lowery (1970 from Mt. Washington)