Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photo Click here to see deed index Click here to see census
No: 315  Street: Harvard Name: 
Family: Snyder Owner Info: Y
Built: 1922 Sec: 23 Sub: Sibley's Lots 3 & 4 of Camden City Lot: 131-132
Architect:  Cont/Build: John Walter Busam
#Owners: 8F Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
  As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1930 Garage added in rear.  After 1971 Attic dormered.  1991 - Ross family made a 2 story addition to the side of the house.  There were some changes earlier around the front door (see 1927 picture from Joyce Ratterman in TP Historical Society file).  2004 permit for Cornerstone Property Development to add & remodel - 2 car garage, mud room & master suite on 2nd floor.  
Current Owner:   Christopher & Jennifer Snyder Date Fr: 2005 Date To: 
Original Owner(?): Dorothy B. Ratterman (Henry "Hank"Armand Ratterman) Date Fr: 1926 Date To: 1942
Owner 2: Vinetta Sprague Date Fr 2: 1942 Date To 2: 1949
Owner 3: Hilton & Virginia Hummel Date Fr 3: 1949 Date To 3: 1969
Owner 4:  James & Mary Ohms Date Fr 4: 1969 Date To 4: 1976
Owner 5:William & Sarah Cantwell Date Fr 5: 1976 Date To 5: 1981
Owner 6: Michael L. "Mike" & Laurel S. Ross Date Fr 6: 1981 Date To 6: 2004
Owner 7: Cornerstone, Property Development Date Fr 7: 2004 Date To 7: 2005
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  James L. & Mary E. Ohms. 131-132 Sib 1
Description: Originally 2 story stucco Traditional, gable roof.  2004 - 4 bedroom, 3 bath with at least some brick & siding (see 2004 changes above & compare pictures)
Story 1: Built by John Schmidt's maternal grandfather (see 608 Myrtle).   Rattermans were aunt and uncle of John Schmidt. (Mrs. Ratterman and Mrs. Schmidt must have been sisters, daughters of John Busam)
1939 Map: Ratterman (see story above)
1942 Map: Firby (moved to St. Louis during WWII & then back to 210 Amherst) (renters?)
1951/3 Map: E. H. Hummel
1959-64 Directories: E. H. & Ginny Hummel
1965-66 Direct: ''     (Virginia died July 18/21, 1966)
1967-68 Direct: E. H. Hummel
1969-74 Directories: James & Mary Ohms (1969 from Mariemont)
1975-76 Direct: ''     (Sold 1976)
1978 Directory: William & Sarah Cantwell (moved to 435 Elm)
1980 Directory: -----
1982-2003 Directories: Michael L. & Laurel Ross
2004-05 Direct: "     (moved to Medford NJ)    (Sold 2004)  (Sold 2005)
2006-12 Directories: Chris & Jennifer Snyder