Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photo Click here to see deed index
No: 711  Street: Franklin Name: 
Family: Barrett Owner Info: N
Built: 1953 Sec: 28 Sub: Eveland's 2nd Lot: 26
Architect:  Cont/Build: 
#Owners: 4F Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1996 - renovations and expansion.  Added 2nd floor.
Current Owner: Michael J. & Karen E. Barrett Date Fr: 1998 Date To: 
Original Owner: Eliza Jane Allison Date Fr: 1967 Date To: 1986
Owner 1: Richard D. & Nancy Cowan Date Fr 1: 1986 Date To 1: 1995
Owner 2: Paul G. & Beth M. Smith Date Fr 2: 1995 Date To 2: 1998
Owner 3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Eliza Jane Allison
Description: Started out as 1 1/2 story Cape Cod, brick & siding, gable roof with front dormers; now greatly expanded with 2nd floor added.
Story 1: Nan Cowan designed the Terrace Park flag in 1989.  It was part of a fund-raiser for a playground project.
1959-66 Directories: Mrs. Miles (Penelope) Eveland
1967-86 Directories: Jim & Lizie or Eliza Allison
1988-93 Directories: Richard & Nancy Cowan
1994-95 Direct: ''      (Sold 1995)
1996-97 Direct: Paul & Beth Smith (moved to 211 Oxford)
1998-2012 Directories: Michael & Karen Barrett   (Sold 1998)