Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photo Click here to see deed index
No: 715  Street: Floral Name: 
Family: Gilchrist Owner Info: N
Built: 1958 Sec: 23 Sub: Sibley's 2nd BL5 Lot: 18, 19-20 pt 21
Architect:  Cont/Build: Norval Julnes
#Owners: 3 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1965 - Arthur Stollmaier made a 16 ' x 20.6' addition to the garage.  1996 - permit for the Gilchrists to add to their kitchen for remodeling (Richard Ernst, architect; Mark Kuhlman, contractor).  1997 - permit for the Gilchrists to alter the front porch and master bedroom (Richard Ernst Jr., architect; Mark Kuhlman, contractor).
Current Owner: Richard H III & Sally Hanna Gilchrist  Date Fr: 1977 Date To: 
Original Owner: George Wunker Jr. (father-in-law of Norval Julnes) Date Fr:  Date To: 1958
Owner 1: Robert J. Kramer Date Fr 1: 1958 Date To 1: 1958
Owner 2: Betty M. & Arthur C. Stollmaier (1st residents) Date Fr 2: 1958 Date To 2: 1972
Owner 3: Peter W. & Judith M. Minges Date Fr 3: 1972 Date To 3: 1977
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10:  Date Fr 10:  Date To 10: 
1975 Owner:  Peter W. & Judith M. Minges
Description: 2 story brick & siding Traditional, gable roof
Story 1: Mrs. Corrinne Badanes and Mr. Arthur C. Stollmaier were children of Mrs. Cora M. Stollmaier (916 Princeton)
Story 2: Arthur C. Stollmaier was born 5 May 1908 and died 7 July 1994, aged 86 years.  Betty Grau (or Morton) Stollmaier was born 17 July 1909 and died 26 January 1998, aged 88 years.  They are both buried in St. Thomas Church Columbarium, Section 4, Niche 109, Craver-Riggs Funeral Home. 
1959 Directory: Arthur C. & Betty M. Stollmaier at # 713 (moved from 908 Elm)
1960 Directory: ''     at #713
1962-63 Direct: ''         ?
1963-72 Directories: ''
1973-74 Direct: Peter & Judy Minges
1975-76 Direct: ''      (moved to Indian Hill)
1978-2012 Directories: Richard & Sally Gilchrist