Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photo Click here to see deed index Click here to see census
No: 603  Street: Floral Name: 
Family: SOLD Owner Info: Y
Built: 1938 Sec: 23 Sub: Sibley's 4th Lot: 20-21
Architect: Robert McGrew Critchell Cont/Build: Gus Sauer, Jr.
#Owners: 12 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
c1950? - added family room wing.  1965 - Harold Hall "faced existing room with brick".
Current Owner: Date Fr: 2016 Date To: 
Original Owner: Bertha M. Gally Date Fr: 1938 Date To: 1942
Owner 1: Mary Kemp Reis (& Robert) Date Fr 1: 1942 Date To 1: 1943
Owner 2: Grace Davis & Edward G. Jacobs & Mildred Gwynne Phillips (& Frank) Date Fr 2: 1943 Date To 2: 1951
Owner 3: John R. & Augusta A. Drohen  (1955 just Augusta) Date Fr 3: 1951 Date To 3: 1957
Owner 4: Laura Lee Allen (Loenthal when sold) Date Fr 4:1957 Date To 4:1962
Owner 5: Harold H. & M. Hall Date Fr 5: 1962 Date To 5: 1967
Owner 6: Thomas J. & S. S. Kleindinst Date Fr 6: 1967 Date To 6: 1977
Owner 7: Family Leisure Center  Date Fr 71977 Date To 7: 1978]
Owner 8: John W. & Dorah D. Ketchum  Date Fr 8: 1978 Date To 8: 1980
Owner 9: Georgia S. Armstrong Date Fr 9: 1980 Date To 9: 1988
Owner 10Stephen F. & Janet Hill-Smith (2005 just Janet) Date Fr 101988 Date To 102008
Owner 11Paul W. & Melissa A. Imhoff Date Fr 112008 Date To 112013
Owner 12 Date Fr 12 Date To 12
Owner 13: Date Fr 13: Date To 13: 2016
Owner 14: Date Fr 14: Date To 14:
Owner 15: Date Fr 15: Date To 15:
     
     
1958 Owner: Laura Lee Allen c/o L. Lowenthall  (704 Tweed Ave. 26). Lots 20-21 Sibley 4th
1975 Owner:  Thomas J. Jr. & Sarah Skinner Kleindinst
Description: 1 1/2 story brick& clapboard Cape Cod  gable roof: 2 bed rooms and bath down; 1 large bed room, 1 small bed room and bath up.
Story 1: Re owner 1 to owner 2:  A real estate clipping says "Purchased by Frank Phillipps, swimming pool manager, from Robert Reis".  This must have been in 1943.  At that time the description was "5 rooms...garage is attached".  Picture is included. "Robert J. Kramer of Robert A. Cline, closed the sale."
Story 2: This one is really confusing.  The listings don't seem to agree with each other.    Dusty Rhodes site says Louis Staub owned it at least by 1941 and sold to Harold H. & Marilyn Hall in 1962, then Klindinst, Family Leisure Center, Ketchum, Armstrong, Smith and Imhoff.  Does some of this listing belong with a different house?
Story 3: Paul Imhoff was Superintendant of Schools in the 2000s until 2013. 
1939 Map: Gally
1942 Map: Donald M. Gally
1951/3 Map: Frank Phillips
1959-60 Directories: Leon & Laura Lowenthal
1962-63 Direct: ''      (moved to 721 Franklin)
1963-64 Direct: Harold & Marilyn Hall (moved from 721 Franklin)
1965-66 Direct: ''       (moved to 721 Lexington)
1967-68 Direct:  
1969-74 Directories: Tom & Winky Kleindinst
1975-76 Direct: ''        (moved to 108 Miami)
1978 Directory: John & Debbie Ketchum
1980-84 Directories: Peter M. Armstrong
1986 Directory: Robert N. & Betty Askew (renter?)
1988 Directory: ----
1990-2003 Directories: Steve Smith & Janet Hill-Smith
2004-05 Direct: Janet Hill
2006-07 Direct: Janet Hill-Smith (Steve still listed but lives in Mariemont)
2008-09 Direct: "        (but actually Imhoffs live here)   (Sold 2008)  
2011-12 Directories Paul & Melissa Imhoff
2015 Directory: Adam & Callie Harding