Terrace Park, Ohio Building Survey

Click here to see photo Click here to see deed index Click here to see census
No: 407  Street: Elm Name: 
Family: Faber Owner Info: N
Built: 1940 Sec: 23 Sub: Camden City Lot: 539 to 543
Architect:  Cont/Build: Strathman 
#Owners: 3 Original Use: Residential Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N Add To: Y Sub From: N Replace: N
1979 - erected a carport at the rear.
Current Owner: Eric Faber Date Fr: 2016 Date To: 
Original Owner: Clarence  &  Mary Brunner (1968 just Clarence) Date Fr: 1940 Date To: 1976
Owner 1: Robert G.& T. Lois Miller Date Fr 1: 1976 Date To 1: 1984
Owner 2: Alan J. Singler Date Fr 2: 1984 Date To 2: 2016
Owner 3:  Date Fr 3:  Date To 3: 
Owner 4:  Date Fr 4:  Date To 4: 
Owner 5:  Date Fr 5:  Date To 5: 
Owner 6:  Date Fr 6:  Date To 6: 
Owner 7:  Date Fr 7:  Date To 7: 
Owner 8:  Date Fr 8:  Date To 8: 
Owner 9:  Date Fr 9:  Date To 9: 
Owner 10: Date Fr 10: Date To 10:
Owner: Clarence D. & Blanche B. Boone et al (land) Date Fr: 1929 Date To: 
1975 Owner:  Clarence Brunner. 539 to 543 Camden City.
Description: 1 1/2 story Cape Cod, siding, gable roof with dormers.
Story 1: Clarence Brunner had the Service Station on the corner of Wooster Pike.   1930s photo in Terrace Park archives.
Mary Brunner died 5 December 1967.  Clarence Brunner died 28 June 1975, aged 81 years, buried in Evergreen Cemetery, Miami Township OH, Noakes Funeral Home. 
1942 Map: Brunner (gas station on Wooster) (daughter married Robert Strathman) 
1951/3 Map: Clarence Brunner
1959-70 Directories: Clarence & Mary Brunner
1971-74 Directories: Clarence Brunner
1975-76 Direct: "   (Sold 1976)
1978-82 Directories: Robert & Lois Miller
1984-2015 Directories: Alan & Connie Singler (Sold 1984 & 2016)