317 Oxford Avenue
Historic Plaque: N
Owner Info: Y
Sub: Sibley's Lots 3 & 4 of Camden City
Cont/Build: Bill Stevens
Description: 1 story brick & siding Ranch, gable roof & attached garage.
Original Use: Residential
Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N
Add To: Y
Sub From: N
Changes Details: 1967 - added screened porch to the rear of the house (Norval Julnes A/E & contractor). 2007 permit for Mike Duckwall to make an addition (Ryan Remodeling).
Current Owner: S. Michael & Jan E. Duckwall
Curr Date Fr: 1972
Curr Date To:
Original Owner: Max & Grace Palm
Date Fr: 1958
Date To: 1964
Owner 1: Sam H. & Yvonne C. Pruett
Date Fr 1: 1964
Date To 1: 1972
1975 Owner: S. Michael & Jan E. Duckwall. Ir 1-2 Sib 1
Story 1 : Max Palm was a member of the Cincinnati Park Board.
Max (moved from 109 Red Bird )& Grace Palm Jr.
(Max Palm Jr. died April 22, 1965)
Sam & Bonnie Pruett (moved from 209 Cambridge)
'' (moved to 303 Wanoka)
Mike & Jan Duckwall