3 Lexington Court


General Information

No: 3
Street: Lexington Circle
Name: N
Family: Tritsch
Historic Plaque: N

Owner Info: N
Built: 1956
Sec: 22
Sub: Meadowcrest
Lot: 2 irreg
Architect:
Cont/Build: Bob Thompson, son of O. O. Thompson

Description: 2 story home, built with Pease materials but not a Pease plan. Plan from a magazine altered by Jane Brown ( later Diehl in 1998 at 905 Elm) - siding, gambrel roof, no gutters.
Original Use: Residential
Current Use: Residential

CHANGES As Built: N
Add To: Y
Sub From: N
Replace: N

Changes Details: 1975 - major alterations by Robert Tritsch. 1996 - permit for Bob Tritsch to install an in ground Gunite pool (Kramer Pools). 1997 - permit for Robert Tritsch to build a redwood storage building for pool equipment. 2006 - Tritsch permit for outdoor covered pavilion for grilling, dining & entertaining near the pool (Abbottwoods).


Owners:


Current Owner: Robert C. & Mary Jane Tritsch
Curr Date Fr: 1971
Curr Date To:

Original Owner: Jane D. & Richard M. Brown
Date Fr: 1956
Date To: 1965

Owner 1: Robert G. & Louise B. Fraser
Date Fr 1: 1965
Date To 1: 1971

1975 Owner: Robert Charles Tritsch


Stories



Directories:

1959-63 Directories:
Richard & Jane Brown

1963-64 Direct:
(moved to 115 Robinwood where rented while building on Princeton)

1965-70 Directories:
Robert & Louise Frazer

1973-2012 Directories:
Bob & Mary Jane Tritsch