1-1 Lexington Court
Street: Lexington Circle
Historic Plaque: N
Owner Info: Y
Lot: 4 irreg
Architect: Carl Schmuelling
Cont/Build: Clifford Springmeier
Description: 1 story brick Ranch, gable roof.
Original Use: Residential
Current Use: Residential
CHANGES As Built: N
Add To: Y
Sub From: Y
Changes Details: (see Story 1 below) 2005 - permit for Neal to add & remodel. Add 2nd story bedrooms & 1st floor family room. Jane Yancey, architect. Jeff Jacobs, contractor.2006 permit for Neal to build 1 story family room & master bedroom. Charles Terrel.2007 permit for Todd Tritsch to DEMO & build new single family residence (JFP/Jeff Klemen).
Current Owner: Todd Tritsch
Curr Date Fr: 2007
Curr Date To:
Original Owner: Roy P. & Helen M. Slifer
Date Fr: 1936
Date To: 1952
Owner 1: Mary J. Schmuelling 1/4 & Roy P Slifer 3/4 (& Harriett M. Slifer)
Date Fr 1: 1952
Date To 1: 1956
Owner 2: Howard C. & Margaret B. Frantz
Date Fr 2: 1956
Date To 2: 1968
Owner 3: Lathrop & Mary Margaret Compton
Date Fr 3: 1968
Date To 3: 1997
Owner 4: Danny A. & Linda W. Neal
Date Fr 4: 1997
Date To 4: 2007
1975 Owner: Lathrop & Mary Compton. Lots 4 & 5 Meadowcrest
Story 1 : Garage of this property is said to be located on the site of Round Bottom Station. Stockades in the Wilderness by Richard Scamyhorn & John Steinle.
Story 2 : Errett, Slifer and Schmuelling are all part of the Errett family.
Story 3 : 717 Lexington shows Lathrop & Mary Compton there until 1981. ???
Story 4 : Lathrop Bud Compton was born in 1911 and died 17 September 1994. Mary Margaret Compton Hussey was born 11 March 1917 and died 28 February 2004, aged 86 years, Eldon A. Good Funeral Home. They are both buried in St. Thomas Church Columbarium, Section 1, Niche 3.
Errett(Mary & Russell. See Christmas Card at TP Historical Society)
H. C. & Margaret Frantz
Lathrop & Mary Margaret Compton
''(Mary Margaret [m Hussey after Bud died] died February 28, 2004)
Dan & Linda Neal